To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
Barry Nelson Moving Sale
5729 83rd St.
Lubbock, TX 79424
Sunday, June 25 From 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, June 26 From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We will hand out numbers starting at 12:00 Noon for Sunday's entry at 1 p.m. Each person wanting a number must act on his own behalf. Only one number per person. When we open, we will call out the numbers in order 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. If you do not respond when your number is called, you will be excluded from entry and must obtain a new number when you arrive. Initial entry will be 40 people.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase.
Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 11 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
Barry has moved to Ruidoso and left a great deal behind, including all kinds of supplies and books for the professional photographer and an Epson Ultra Chrome K3, messed up, but great for a parts donor. Also pretty studio artwork, watercolors, photos, very large Samsung flat-screen TV, sound equipment, large entertainment center, records and CDs, book cases, books on art, religion, etc.
Also furniture for the bedroom including a memory foam king poster bed by Stanley with matching dresser & mirror and night stands. Furniture for the breakfast room, dining room, washer & dryer, electric lawn mower and yard equipment, a giant drafting table, Craftsman tool chest, collection of mens watches, very nice Calphalon cookware and a lot of misc.