To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
Estate to be announced - Look at the picture way down below!
Sunday, June 30 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, July 1 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (20% Off Everything)
Tuesday, July 2 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ( 30% Off)
Wednesday, July 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ( 50% Off)
Leslie will start handing out numbers at 12 Noon for admission starting at 1 PM. Initial entry is 30. Thereafter, we will allow more to come in as space permits - normally as two leave, two enter. If you do not respond when your number is called, you forfeit entry. When you do show up, you may obtain a new number. These are not our rules. They are rules established by our customers in March, 2017, when they overwhelmingly demanded numbers to end numerous people cutting in line and/or saving spots for their friends.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase. Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's. So again, we play on a level playing field.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it. If your item is precious to you, keep it with you.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 12 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
If you skipped the red print above, please read it. Especially the rules regarding the number system. Thank you! -Eddie & Staff
Also, stay tuned for the details to follow on this neat sale. Notice the picture we post below. It is a squirrel who departed this life while looking down at the yard. Poor little fellow. He knew that the lady here had "squirreled away" lots of stuff, and I guess it was just too much for him to take. He covered himself up, but apparently froze to death, nevertheless.
We take cash, checks, and cards (except Discover).