To be added to our e-mail list to get notified of our upcoming sales, please click the tab to the left entitled E-Mail Sign-up. If the link doesn't work, e-mail Todd at
email@example.com. In the subject line, type "Sign me up."
DeBusk Moving/Living Estate Sale
9809 N. FM 400
Idalou, TX 79329
Thursday, November 17, 10-5:00
Friday, November 18, 10-5:00
Saturday, November 19, 10-4:00 @ 30% off
Sunday, November 20, 1-5 @ 50% off
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no large purses/handbags/backpacks etc allowed at this sale. We will also be limiting access to 30 at all times.
Masks are optional, but we offer no guarantee against cooties.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disturb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's.
6) We have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it. If your item is precious to you, keep it with you.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. Thanks for your referrals and for your loyalty.
If you skipped the information above, please read it. Thank you! - Todd & Staff
John Deere 5300 tractor with brush shredder - under 2000 operating hours, stored inside, new battery, and oil change
16' tandem axle trailer
Ertl tractor collection
Early 60's boy scout items
BB gun collection (all newer)
Lots of jewelry
Xbox games and accessories
Oversize roll top desk
Fabulous antique wooden ice box
3 Antique sewing machines
Antique full size bedroom suite
French door refrigerator
Washer and dryer
Some gun related including storage cases and bags, tactical items, and some ammo
Winchester Bandit gun safe (I believe it is a 9 gun)
Lots of nicer women's clothing and some men's clothing
Art and household decor
Fantastic American oak 3-door bookcase
2 wardrobe typ entertainment centers
Elegant wood dining room table and six chairs, has matching sideboard and china cabinet priced separately
Additional dining table and 6 chairs
Antique clocks including oak kitchen, wooden mantle, and probable French black marble
Antique console radio/record players
Pheasant and deer mounts
4 metal barstools
Industrial style metal coat rack
Several great vintage quilts
Carousel style horse
Yuneec Q500 Typhoon drone in case
King size bedroom suite
Oxy-acetylene torch rig
Olympia 5 inch vise on stand
Many industrial wheeled storage shelves
Vast amount of mechanic tools
Power tools of all kinds including new in box
Harley Davidson parts including pipes, saddle bags, seat
2 Heavy duty work tables one stationary and 1 with wheels
Many tires of various sizes
Evinrude trolling motor
Golf clubs (some sets) including Calloway, Ping RedEye 2, Cleveland, etc
Many bicycles including a killer Monarch Silver King
Yard tools of all kinds
Numerous tools related to the farm
Many additional items too numerous to mention
* More pictures will be added Wednesday evening
We are not responsible for accidents! Please use caution on the stairs.
We do not help with loading, so please bring assistance for large items.
Please be aware we are very busy and do not have time to answer questions and are unable to return calls and emails.
Thanks for shopping with Access to the Past, we appreciate your business!!
Todd and the Access to the Past Team
We take cash, checks, and cards. We charge sales tax.
All pictures are available on Estatesales.net/Lubbock