To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
Herb & Erie Williams (Moving Sale)
And Son Dan Williams (Deceased)
3415 Canyon Road
Lubbock, TX 79416
This is in the Lubbock Country Club addition. Follow Yucca to Mesa Rd. at the yield sign, and turn right. Ignore the first "Canyon Road" sign you see. Keep going north, past the main entrance to the Country Club and look to your left for Canyon Road again. Turn left. We're the second house on the right.
Sunday, May 20 From 1 p.m.. to 5 p.m.
Monday, May 21 From From 10 am. to 4 p.m. (20% Off Sale)
Tuesday, May 22 From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (30% Off Sale)
Wednesday, May 23 From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (50% Off Sale)
We hand out numbers one hour before opening time on opening date. One number per person. Initial entry Sunday will be 50 shoppers. Then as two leave, two may come in. If you are not present when your number is called, you lose your place in line but may obtain a new number. This is because someone came after you, received a number, and stood in line. This system was created by all our shoppers by unanimous agreement.
Our new number hander outer is Leslie.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase. Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's. So again, we play on a level playing field.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 12 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
Thousands of items, so we can only name a few - such as saddles, horse blankets & tack, John Deere memorabilia, TTU stuff, bronzes, Fostoria American, Featherweight Singer, Bernina 830, red sleeper, tons of furniture, costume jewelry, GI Joe in original box, pocket knives, collectiblew books, rare TT MaxPro helmet, TT sports photos incl. Marsharp in a dress, Windbergs, G Harvey, etc.
Tuscan decor, cool 1960's furnishings such as remarkable Clyde Pearson chairs. Several flat screen TVs, bookcases, amazing Ridgeway grandfather clock, 36" tempered glass vent hood custom ordered from Italy but didn't fit - new in box - orig. cost was $4,000. We're asking $500.
Horse blankets, belt buckles, curio, desk & executive leather tufted chair, Waterford, cedar chest, and way too much more to mention.
Big 8-room home, big triple garage, 2-room basement, 4-room mother-in-law apartment (attached, just walk through the garage to get to it).
Let Eddie talk to you about the home, too. It's going up for sale, and as a licensed Realtor with WestMark, Realtors he and his business partner, Todd can work with you in your acquisition of this dream home.
If you skipped the red print above, please read it. Especially the rules regarding the number system. Thank you! -Eddie & Staff