To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
Dr. John Bradford & Betty Bradford (Deceased)
3112 42nd St.
Lubbock, TX 79413
C O M P L E T E D . . . . . . .
Sunday, December 30
Monday, December 31
Tuesday, January 1
We will hand out numbers Sunday starting at 12 Noon for you to enter this sale. Initial entry will be 50. Then as two leave, or as conditions warrant, two may enter. If you are not present when your number is called, you forfeit your turn but may obtain a new number. These rules are not ours. They were established by popular vote by our shoppers one day when they got tired of people cuttting in line. Some 150 people were in line and voted.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase. Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's. So again, we play on a level playing field.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 12 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
If you skipped the red print above, please read it. Especially the rules regarding the number system. Thank you! -Eddie & Staff
All remaining merchandise unboxed and another room opened up in this huge house with seemingly endless rooms. Eddie & Todd have the listing on this home and we proudly represent WestMark, Realtors. It's a great fixer-upper and has over 4,000 sq. ft. of space.
We have only 4 remaining signed Peter Hurd prints.
Come in the front door to a 12-foot wall of costume jewelry. If that's not enough, we have 6 large containers of fine costume jewelry in the adjoining den.
Also, 2 pianos, organ, 2 harvest tables, over 400 Life magazines from the 1930's and 1940's, cook books, vintage brass bird cage on a stand, big baker's rack, baby bed, pro Form treadmill, records, books, tons of kitchen items and small appliances, and a room full of electronics.
Also an amazing group of Barbie, Ken, Midge, Skipper with factory clothing, cases, a car and a travel bus. Also vintage toys and games, vintage postage stamp coin-op machines, cedar chest, professional microphones, electric baseboard heater, china cabinet 2 dollies (hand trucks), freezer, side by side, a beer fridge for the garage, and a deep storage cabinet.
Also, picnic chairs, vintage children's books, Pilates Power Gym, and much, much more. It all must go. Although we are half-price New Year's Day, come back during the last hour for deals that, as Little Orphan Annie said, "will knock your eyes out."
We take cash, checks, and cards (except Discover).