To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
Royce & Wanda Mullins Estate
33 E. Lakeshore Drive
Lake Ransom Canyon, TX 79366
Sunday, October 21 From 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday, October 22 From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, October 23 From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Furniture 30% off, everything else is 50% off.)
Warning: Step-downs - look where you go and please acknowledge these areas, clearly identified by our warning tape and arrows.
Starting at 12 Noon Sunday Leslie will hand out numbers to enter this sale. Initial entry will be 40. Then as two leave, or as conditions warrant, two may enter. If you do not respond when your number is called, you lose your turn. You may get a new number and start the process over. These rules were made by those attending our sales - not by us.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase. Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's. So again, we play on a level playing field.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 12 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
As licensed agents with WestMark, Eddie and his business partner, Todd can work with you to sell your home when we do the estate sale. We can also assist you in your acquisition of any home in Lubbock.
If you skipped the red print above, please read it. Especially the rules regarding the number system. Thank you! -Eddie & Staff
Warning: Please acknowledge step-downs, clearly identified by our warning tape and signs.
Pool table, snow plow attachment for a tractor, tool chest, Acrosonic piano by Baldwin, shop vac, quilt stand, set of 4 swivel bar chairs, game table, console record player, 7-drawer lingerie chest, costume jewelry, southwestern art and decor, fine art prints by Atkinson, Carol Gibson Sayle & Windberg.
Also queen, twin and king beds, dressers and clothing armoires, roll-top desk with an open bookcase top, 2 cheval mirrors, outdoor teak and wrought iron furniture, fertilizer spreaders, freezer, small portable electric heater, records, small air compressor with blower nozzle, and a handsome Spanish style dining table with 6 chairs with black leather seats.
Also two end tables and coffee table in a Spanish or Mediterranean style, featuring black rough-cut slate tops, vacuum cleaners, lighted skinny Christmas tree that's plug-in ready - just add your ornaments. And there is lots of misc., including nice kitchen utensils, cookware, etc.
We take cash, checks, and cards (except Discover).