To be added to our e-mail notification, please click the tab on the left "E-Mail Sign-up."
David & Paula Seim
4202 78th St. #6 (King's Lake) (Gated Community. Read below.)
Lubbock, TX 79423
Gated community. You must park outside the gate and walk in. No cars allowed inside the gate except when you pick up large items.
Sunday, March 3 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Mon. (20% off) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tues. (30% off furniture and 50% off small items) from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Leslie will begin handing out numbers at 12 Noon Sunday. Initial entry will be 40. Then as we can, more can enter. If you do not respond when your number is called, you will lose your turn but may obtain a new number when you show up.
We accept cash, checks, credit and debit cards. We do not accept Discover.
Please read our rules:
1) Bring your own help to load heavy items. We are unable to help.
2) Larger items have removable price tags. Pull the tag and hand to any worker who will mark the item "SOLD." Please put your name and phone number on the sold tag. Please do not take a tag off and carry it around "while you decide." That may cost us a sale. And it may cost you a purchase. If a customer asks me about an item without a price tag, and nobody fesses up to have chosen it, I will sell it to the one making the inquiry.
When you remove a tag from an item, you will be required to follow through on your purchase. Further, please do not carry items around "while you decide." As you empty your carry bag to the cashier, you may decide against one item, but not several. You will be required to follow through on your purchase.
3) Keep young children by your side. We don't allow children to run loose. We encourage you to take whiny kids outside so they do not disburb others.
4) Prior to the sale, we are unable to accept phone calls and/or e-mails regarding price, size, etc. A team puts a sale together, and I probably don't know the answer. That's what you come to the sale for.
5) We are unable to let you claim items prior to the sale. We operate on a level playing field. Shoppers who have patiently stood in line expect to find the pictured items in the home. Our customers' biggest complaints against other liquidators is waiting to get in, only to find an item gone. Those liquidators allow their "pets" in early. We don't. Your money is just as good as someone else's. So again, we play on a level playing field.
6) In many cases we have a holding table, enabling you to go for more items. Please take only what is yours from this table. We have a basket of cloth shopping bags inside the door of every sale. We encourage you to take one and to carry your items around with you. People do steal from the holding table, and we are unable to control it.
7) Please respect neighbors by not blocking their drive or mailbox. Use our driveway only for loading, as some of us must come and go during the sale.
8) Ladies: You don't need purses the size of luggage. You hog limited space and bump into our merchandise and into others. You block traffic. You raise suspicion.
Thank you for shopping with Access to the Past, specializing in finer estates at very realistic prices. We have conducted more sales per year during the past 12 years than any other liquidation company in Lubbock. Thanks for your referrals and for making us Number One year after year.
If you skipped the red print above, please read it. Especially the rules regarding the number system. Thank you! -Eddie & Staff
Upscale sale featuring furniture for every room and patio furniture, too. Name brand jewelry, Baccarat angels, Lalique eagles and a Lalique rose bowl, eight 5-piece place settings of Wallace Rose Point sterling flatware (no serving pieces). I can sell this in groups of four or buy all eight place settings.
Also, a magnificent set of giant baroque sterling silver goblets or chalices by Stieff Silver Manufacturers, a trundle bed, very tall silk trees, grandfather clock, better kitchen wares, records, books, men's large designer clothing (Malouf's) including dress clothes and fine golf clothing, and shoes size 11.5. Pretty ladies clothing sizes 6-8 and shoes size 6-7, name brand handbags, designer accessories, etc.
Also, Oriental carpets, a beautiful sofa, pewter serving pieces, and a Golden Lite Rider Mini (scooter for handicapped), potty chair and nice shower chair, beautiful luggage, and much, much more.
There are nice decorator items way up high that we didn't have room to bring down. But we have a tall ladder on hand to get them down when you claim them.
The daughter and son-in-law will inhabit the home after the sale. So we ask that you respect the "not-for-sale" signs on some items. Again, you must walk into this area through the gate. You must park on 78th or on Orlando and walk in.
We take cash, checks, and cards (except Discover).